Abstract submission form
Abstract submission - tips
- Keep your submission concise; adhere to the key points about your project.
- Be clear about which category your submission relates to and make sure it addresses at least one project area and a maximum of three.
- This information will be used in the conference program, which delegates will use to decide whether to attend your presentation.
- The judging panel will make their decision based on the information you submit.
- Late applications will not be accepted.