How to cancel a parking permit
You must also post your parking permit to the MAPD at the address above for the cancellation to be finalised.
- Complete a D6 – Car Parking Deduction Form (PDF 67KB).
- Make sure you tick the “Cease” box in Section (C) Deduction Details.
- Please send the completed form to the Metropolitan Access and Parking Department (MAPD):
- Do not forward your completed D6 form directly to HCN as they will not be actioned.
- Parking deductions will continue until MAPD have received and processed your form.
How to cancel a PAYG parking permit
To cancel your PAYG parking you will need to:
- Scroll to the bottom and clink on the Cancel Permit button, follow all instructions
- If you are paying via payroll deductions also complete and submit the D6 deduction form
- If you are paying via Salary Packaging (UWA) you will need to make contact with your provider or coordinator to make them aware of the cancellation.
- If you are paying via Tax Invoice a Final Invoice will be issued to you in due course once the cancellation is confirmed.
- Return your PARKING PERMIT and PAYG Card to: MAPD, PO Box 1135, Osborne Park DC WA 6107