Delivering a Healthy WA
Metropolitan Access and Parking Strategy

How to cancel a parking permit

  1. Complete a D6 – Car Parking Deduction Form (PDF 67KB).
  2. Make sure you tick the “Cease” box in Section (C) Deduction Details.
  3. Please send the completed form to the Metropolitan Access and Parking Department (MAPD):
  4. You must also post your parking permit to the MAPD at the address above for the cancellation to be finalised.


  • Do not forward your completed D6 form directly to HCN as they will not be actioned.
  • Parking deductions will continue until MAPD have received and processed your form.

How to cancel a PAYG parking permit

To cancel your PAYG parking you will need to:

  • Scroll to the bottom and clink on the Cancel Permit button, follow all instructions
  • If you are paying via payroll deductions also complete and submit the D6 deduction form
  • If you are paying via Salary Packaging (UWA) you will need to make contact with your provider or coordinator to make them aware of the cancellation.
  • If you are paying via Tax Invoice a Final Invoice will be issued to you in due course once the cancellation is confirmed.
  • Return your PARKING PERMIT and PAYG Card to: MAPD, PO Box 1135, Osborne Park DC WA 6107