- Access and Parking Strategy for Health Campuses in the Perth Metropolitan Area (PDF 878KB)
- Appendix 1 – Sample Travel Plan Template (Word 368KB)
- Appendix 2 – Sample Guidance Notes (PDF 493KB)
- Access and Parking Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 307KB)
- MAPD PAYG Access and Parking Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 82KB)
- Parking Fees (PDF 39KB)
- Parking Declaration & Terms and Conditions (PDF 71KB)
The process for applying for a parking permit varies between hospitals. Please see parking permits for information on:
An electronic Parking Application Form for MAPD managed sites that have transitioned across to Pay As You Go (PAYG) parking is available via the Health Intranet. Staff or site users with access to a HE# can click on the below link for access.
Printable parking permit application forms are available below for use by staff at PMH and MAPD sites that have not transitioned across to PAYG.
- Staff private vehicles (PDF 161KB, includes D6 payroll deduction form)
- Government vehicles (PDF 69KB)
- Contractors (PDF 68KB)
- Motorcycle registration form (PDF 64KB)
- Volunteers (PDF 69KB)
- Parking update form (PDF 63KB)
If you park at the QEII site please refer to the parking information at the QEII website.
If you park at Fiona Stanley Hospital refer to parking information at the FSH website.
File FormatsSome documents for download on this website are in a Portable Document Format (PDF). To read these files you might need to download Adobe® Acrobat Reader.