- Access and Parking Strategy for Health Campuses in the Perth Metropolitan Area (PDF 878KB)
- Appendix 1 – Sample Travel Plan Template (Word 368KB)
- Appendix 2 – Sample Guidance Notes (PDF 493KB)
- General Access and Parking Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 307KB)
- MAPD PAYG Access and Parking Frequently Asked Questions (PDF 82KB)
- Parking Fees (PDF 136KB)
- Parking Terms & Conditions / Declaration (PDF 35KB)
The process for applying for a parking permit varies between hospitals. Please see parking permits for information on:
An electronic Parking Application Form for MAPD managed sites is available via the Health Intranet. Staff or site users with access to a HE# can click on the below link for access.
If you park at the QEII site please refer to the parking information at the QEII website.
If you park at Fiona Stanley Hospital refer to parking information at the FSH website.
File FormatsSome documents for download on this website are in a Portable Document Format (PDF). To read these files you might need to download Adobe® Acrobat Reader.