- Staying healthy this spring
- Going to hospital
- Is your child starting school? Get immunised
- Emergency Department activity
- Food legislation breaches - list of restaurants and food outlets
- Staying healthy when travelling overseas
- Talk Soon. Talk Often
- painHEALTH – a help website for musculoskeletal pain
For medical advice
- See your doctor
- Visit a GP after hours
- Ring healthdirect Australia
1800 022 222
- Call the Poisons Information Centre 13 11 26
Mental health emergency
- Metro 1300 555 788
- Peel 1800 676 822
- Rural/remote after hours
1800 552 002
- Find mental health services
Find out when the BreastScreen WA mobile screening unit is in your area. Have a FREE screening mammogram with BreastScreen WA's mobile rural service. Ph 13 20 50.
Report an adverse reaction to a vaccination online, by phone or by mail.
Find out about our GP After Hours free iPhone App.
Meet some of our talented staff and see what it’s like to work at WA Health.
New state-of-the-art hospitals are planned or well underway to meet the needs of the future.
Learn more about the many organisations WA Health partners with to deliver health care to the community.