- Ebolavirus disease
- Get the bigger picture
- Going to hospital
- Is your child starting school? Get immunised
- Emergency Department activity
- Food legislation breaches - list of restaurants and food outlets
- Staying healthy when travelling overseas
- Talk Soon. Talk Often
- painHEALTH – a help website for musculoskeletal pain
For medical advice
- See your doctor
- Visit a GP after hours
- Ring healthdirect Australia
1800 022 222
- Call the Poisons Information Centre 13 11 26
Mental health emergency
- Metro 1300 555 788
- Peel 1800 676 822
- Rural/remote after hours
1800 552 002
- Find mental health services
WA Health is well-prepared to identify and respond to any suspected cases of Ebolavirus disease (EVD).
WA Health's new clinical pathway helps GPs and primary health care providers assess and manage patients with hepatitis B or C.
Between 2008 and 2018, more than $7 billion is being invested in building new hospitals and improving existing health facilities across Western Australia.
Report an adverse reaction to a vaccination online, by phone or by mail.
Find out about our GP After Hours free iPhone App.