|Title:||Public Service Department Divisions and State Wide Shared Services Classification Review Committee Terms of Reference|
|Document ID:||Operational Directive OD 0283/10|
|Date of issue:||Friday, 7 May 2010|
|Description:||Terms of Reference instruction describing operational parameters and procedures for Whole of Health Classification Review Committee|
|Period of effect:||from 3 May 2010 to 1 July 2017|
|Authorised by:||Kim Snowball, A/Director of Health, Department of Health WA, 03-May-2010|
|Print version:||View print version|
Public Service Department Divisions and State Wide Shared Services Classification Review Committee Terms of Reference
· Review and determine the classification and reclassification of:
· Review and determine Temporary Special Allowances at classifications within the scope of the Terms of Reference.
· Director Health Industrial Relations Service or nominee (Chair).
· Executive Director Health Information Network (Chief Information Officer) or nominee.
· Executive Director Innovation & Health System Reform or nominee.
· Executive Director Performance Activity & Quality or nominee.
· Executive Director Public Health or nominee.
· General Manager Health Corporate Network or nominee.
· Manager Human Resources Branch – Royal St
Secretariat : The secretariat will be responsible for preparing and distributing agendas, making a record of each meeting, following up matters arising from meetings and communicating determinations to relevant stakeholders.
Quorum : A quorum will be four members.
Chairperson : In the temporary absence of the Chairperson the members in attendance shall elect a Chairperson.
This circular last updated: Wednesday, 29 April 2015 at 4:32pm